Monday 29 November 2010

Is Randy Newman Playing?


This weeks post is only going to be a quick one as I have been swamped with work. At work this week we have had Toy Story 3 playing everyday and it had me thinking about a great detail at Disney's Hollywood Studios that most people might not notice.

So lets head over to Pixar Place and find out what I'm talking about.




So I know its hard to stop and look around Pixar place almost 90% of the day but when you get 5 minutes, have a look around. I will do a more detailed look at the history of Pixar Place soon. This detail gives meaning to the phrase "It pays to look up".

Above the Camera Department you will see a scrabble board being lowered by the green army men, and it looks like someone has already been playing.

Along with "Meet the toys" someone has put down the Legendary song from Toy Story for their turn.
Another amazing little detail that like i said, most people would not notice when rushing through there to get their Fastpass or ride the ride.

That's all for this week, I promise I will get into more detailed things soon so stay right with me!

Look Closer

No comments:

Post a Comment