Monday 10 January 2011

Royal Steed

This week I wanted to show you a great detail at one of the most iconic attractions at Disney World.


It's changed name, but it's stayed the same and is a great attraction for kids and even adults.


Now the detail that I want to show you is a great bit of information. When I found this out and went on the ride next, I made sure to find it.
I know what your saying "there's loads of horses, they are all the same". But no they are not, as there is one very special horse on the Carousel. If you have children you have to find this horse and let them ride it, they will think its so cool.

The horse in question is Cinderella's horse. And how to find it is the horse has a gold ribbon around it's tail.


So when you go next let your child ride the princesses steed, of you can! (even adults can pretend right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment