Monday 17 January 2011

Step into the zone!

Hey everyone!

This week is going to be a different type of post! I am going to tell you some exciting news that's coming to the Disney community TODAY!

A while ago now Stuart Sternberg (DisneyGeekDad on twitter) contacted me and asked if I wanted to be a writer for an upcoming project him and Lisa Battista (DisneyExplorer on twitter). I would be crazy to turn this opportunity down, so i accepted and am pleased to announce that today is the launch of WDW Fan Zone!

WDW Fan Zone is a source of information for 1st time Disney vacationers and Disney fanatics alike. There are 25 columnists and that will surely grow. The columnists write about their Disney knowledge and experiences over a variety of topics. There will definitely be something for everybody! So if you are a Disney geek, fan or wanting to find out why we love Disney then head over to http://www.wdwfanzone.com/

I am really excited to be a part of this and am going to put my all into it, as there are many great writers on the site, and to be among them is an honour!

So there's only one more question.......

Are you ready to step into the zone??

No comments:

Post a Comment