Monday 28 March 2011

The Family Album

When I stayed at the world last October it was my first stay using DVC. We managed to get a place at Disney's Old Key West Resort, I was nervous as OKW wasn't on one of my favourites to stay at. But boy was I wrong! This resort is the most amazing place I have stayed at, there's so much charm about the place.

There are obviously lots of details at OKW but this is a more special one that I am going to show you.


One of the days on my holiday I decided to explore the resort, and what I came across was something I have never seen before. I am proud to say I am a member of the Disney Vacation Club and this detail astounded me.
I was going to use the telephone, when I just stopped and stared in amazement at the wall.



This is the Old Key West DVC family album. It has tons of photos in frames of various DVC members from years past. It's fun to take a look at the photos and see other family's enjoying their vacations. This is a very special thing that i have not seen anywhere else on property. Imagine having your photo in a Disney Resort!

Next time you are at a Disney Resort, take the time to explore your surroundings! You never know what you might come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment