Tuesday 3 May 2011

One if by land, Two if by sea

It's been a while since I've posted, so lets get on with another great Detail in Disney!

Today we are heading over to Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom for a great little detail that you will have to look up for.


On the second floor window on the side of the Hall Of Presidents, facing towards the Haunted Mansion there is a great detail but only if you look up.
If you look up to this window you will see the lanterns of Paul Revere as descibed in the famous line "One if by land, Two if by sea".


At night these lanterns glow making them easier to notice. This is a great detail and like most of them, they dont have to put them there but when we find anything like this we are glad they do.

2 comments:

  1. I first noticed this detail when on the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Now I look for it every time I'm in Liberty Square! It's a great Imagineering touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've never noticed this before. I'm going to have to look for this next year when I got back to Disney!

    ReplyDelete